Independent Supportive Living
At the Terraces of Baycrest, home extends beyond the apartment walls.
Lounges on each floor promote social interaction among residents, family members, guests and staff.
Residents are invited to participate in choosing the interior design elements within their renovated apartments. Each apartment provides abundant amounts of natural light and large windows with a view of cityscapes, park land, sunrises or sunsets.
With various apartment sizes available at the Terraces of Baycrest, residents choose the living space that best suits their lifestyle.
- Two Kosher (COR) meals daily – lunch and dinner served in the spacious main floor dining room
- Weekly housekeeping and linen service
- 24-hour on-site Health & Wellness Centre with five Physicians, Geriatric Psychiatrist, Nurses, Social Workers, Pharmacist, Occupational Therapist and Chiropodist
- Complimentary laundry room on each floor
- Social, recreational, fitness and water programs
- Membership to the on-site Wagman Community Centre
- Complimentary shuttle bus around the Baycrest Campus
Suite Amenities and Features:
- Full kitchens with standard size refrigerators, stoves, lowered countertops and shelves
- Private bathrooms with walk-in showers, grab
barsand raised toilets
- Individually controlled heating/air-conditioning
- Window coverings
- High ceilings
- Cable TV
- Audio and visual fire alarm system
- Sprinklers throughout the entire apartment
- Personal Lifeline emergency response system
350 sq. ft
444 sq. ft.
One bedroom with balcony
555 sq. ft.